Here's the feature list:
- Added regex syntax:
- Comprehensive named capture support.
- Comment patterns:
- Added regex modifiers (flags):
s (singleline), to make dot match all characters including newlines.
x (extended), for free-spacing and comments.
- Added awesome:
- Reduced cross-browser inconsistencies.
- Recursive-construct parser with regex delimiters.
- An easy way to cache and reuse regex objects.
- The ability to safely embed literal text in your regex patterns.
- A method to add modifiers to existing regex objects.
apply methods, which make generically working with functions and regexes easier.
If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to this post, please register here
Subscribe to this post's comments using